Wednesday, September 6, 2017

Lanterns Christmas Noel & Halloween Boo

quietfiredigital.blogspot.ca
My turn on the Quietfire Digital blog today and I'm using one of the newest cut files from Suzanne. Loving it. It's originally a Christmas lantern, and then I got to thinking it would make a great Halloween lantern as well...

I'm using an A Way With Words die "Noel" from Elizabeth Craft Designs, also available on Quietfire Design HERE

I'm also using a sentiment stamp from Quietfire Design ("Have Yourself A Merry Little Christmas" 3pce set) 


Click on any Lantern image to see al the details and descriptions etc. Enjoy or click HERE for the Halloween Lantern or HERE for the Christmas lantern on my website.

These are the Silhouette files I used. The Lantern was used for both the Christmas and Halloween and then I scavenged in my other Halloween files for the various little images.

https://www.silhouettedesignstore.com/view-shape/48609https://www.silhouettedesignstore.com/view-shape/152659  
 https://www.silhouettedesignstore.com/view-shape/158548 https://www.silhouettedesignstore.com/view-shape/67389


 quietfiredigital.blogspot.ca


quietfiredigital.blogspot.ca


And it fits for these challenges:
Sweet Stampin Challenge  Heat embossing
MMM Challenge  #53 for a kid (the Halloween lantern...)
TTCRD  #5 - 11 anything goes
Tuesday Throwdown  #359 punches or dies
Crazy Hazelnut Challenge  monthly Sept anything Christmas

quietfiredigital.blogspot.caquietfiredigital.blogspot.ca


























8 comments:

La Papera Gialla said...

Thanks for joining us at CraftyHazelnut's Christmas Challenges Extra for September!
Monica - DT

Gail said...

Beautiful art work - thanks for dropping it off at TT this week - best wishes in the draw - Gail DT

Leslie Miller said...

These are certainly cute! My goodness, so pretty with the battery-powered candle inside. I especially love what you've done with the Christmas design, but the Halloween is super cute, too!

Cass said...

Cute spooky lanterns. Thanks for joining us at Sweet Stampin'
Cass xx

Cass said...

Cute spooky lanterns. Thanks for joining us at Sweet Stampin'
Cass xx

AO Creations said...

Super cute!!! Thank you for joining us at Make My Monday, good luck!!! Amy DT

Cara said...

WOW! I love both these ... what a really cute idea mad great way to decorate for the holidays (or anything for that matter!) Thank you for sharing it with us at Through the Craft Room Door this week.
(hugs) Cara
Through the Craft Room Door {Owner}
TTCRD Challenge Blog
My Creative Chaos {My Personal Blog}

Nandini said...

Wow! These are fantastic! Thanks for joining the Make My Monday challenges. All the very best. Nandini, DT.